Pre - Incubation Program
Pre-Incubation Program at IIMK LIVE is a three -month program where entrepreneurs get extensive business mentorship, training, coaching, and insights from the best industry mentors and experts who have been on similar journeys in the past. Our mentors hold expertise in diverse domains to help young startups learn everything that is essential for a business idea to be converted into a successful venture. We offer live workshops and training for entrepreneurs to help them work on and polish their ideas. Our mentors are available to address doubts, problems, and guide through the entire process. Startups receive constant support to build their startup from the base to top. Apart from this, entrepreneurs get a chance to be a part of a community of like minded people and learn through their experiences in a collaborative environment. Few selected startups will get a chance to be a part of IIMK LIVE's regular incubation program and also receive seed funding support upto Rs.50 lakhs and fellowship grants upto Rs. 30000 per month
1.Training & Workshops
2. One to One Mentorship- Support
3. Co-working Space
4. Opportunity to pitch to angel Investors
5. Entry to incubation program of LIVE
1.Students, working- professionals, and aspiring entrepreneurs
2.Individuals with Idea stage/Pre-Idea Stage Entrepreneurs
3.Sector Agnostic - Tech & Non-tech, high impact ideas
4.The startup should be from Kerala and should be working on a business idea.
Objectives of the program
1.To guide interested people in Idea Generation
2.To assist people with Business idea in the Startup Ecosystem
3.To provide them with the foundational support in their entrepreneurial journey
Duration of the program
Terms and conditions of the program
1. All applicants will not be part of the program only the selected applicants by IIMK LIVE will be part of the program
2. As part of training and mentorship, the startups are expected to visit IIMK Campus at Kozhikode.
3. IIMK LIVE runs multiple seed funds and fellowship programs, the selection to pre incubation program does not guarantee funding support from these programs.
As this program has in campus component, the startups from Kerala is preferred.